Pages

Friday, August 11, 2006

This week has been so AWESOME!!!!!! I have not updated because I have been getting home so late this week. We are in the middle of revival at church and it has been a blessing.......William was supposed to be out to sea for 2 days but for whatever reason the ship did not go, so I get to keep him home a little longer. I was actually having some anxiety about him being gone.....I was telling myself " you have done this before why are you trippin' " but I guess no matter how you cut it, it's still hard to be alone.

Anyhow, I was supposed to have a pre inspection on Tuesday at 930 and no one ever showed up. That is my only day off and they didn't come.....So I called Housing and they said OH NO ONE EVER CAME!!!!!!!!!!! You would think that they knew that right? Wrong so we will try again next tuesday........

Chat later with some more interesting stuff......Gotta work now.....

No comments: