Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Little Blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a "working" (outside the house, because all moms have jobs) kind of mom of a large family, I often wonder am I the only one that looses it. Then I look at my children and see how well rounded they are and say to myself, not a bad job. I see other families and I am blessed with the family I have.

We struggle like everyone else from finances to schedules. I was praying and asking GOD to make a way that our schedules would not conflict between the boys and the girls. He answered my prayer. The boys will drop to 3 days a week on Sept 5 and practice on tuesday, hursday and friday. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adrenna and Bailey are a part of a sign/mime ministry called ACTION and there practice are going to be on Mondays from 4-7. It's all working out for the best.

School will be starting soon and my worry has alsways been school clothes. I went out like I normally do and put the girls clothes on layaway at Walmart and underwear and socks for the boys, totaling 900.00. Well GOD has given me peace this year. I am going to cancel my layaway, get my 100.00 back and purchase the unders and socks for everyone and then go to the outlet stores at LAS AMERICAS and get everyone 2 outfits to start and thats it. My kids have more than enough clothes to get the year started. Two of my daughters need sneakers so I will get them those and thats it. I am not going to drive myself nuts over school clothes. We also need backpacks and very minimal school supplies. I am so at peace this year, kinda scary. Thanks S'te.....She knows what I mean.....Well gotta go for now................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the schedules are all working out. God does like things to be in order and he wants you to be happy.

I'm so glad that you are getting rid of some of your burdens. Life is so much easier when you don't carry all of that around on your shoulders.