Pages

Monday, August 07, 2006

Homecoming weekend with Rod and S'te

It's August!!!!!! This year is going by so fast. We are in the process of packing and moving into the house I told you about breifly in my last post. Well ......... The house itself is really nice but the people who lived there before .......... put it this way a creature tap me on the shoulder when I went in to look. The reason we are moving into another Navy housing unit is because I have Hemiplegic migraines which mimic Strokes and cause left sided weakness and we currently live in a 2 story unit and the doctor felt a 1 story would be better since my husband is back to sea duty....... We pick up the keys on Aug 18, I will put pics on the flickr when we get in.


Well Rod (s'te) is home and everyone is so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! S'te spent a few hours teaching me how to make this site look pretty, so look out for some changes!!!!!!!!! We spent Sunday evening woth them as well, BBQ'd and me and S'te were on the computer again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will and Rod plyed video games. Most people think its crazy that the first evening he was home that the whole family spent time together but they had all night,if you know what I mean. Check out there blog for homecoming pics. Well gotta work now.....Chat Later.......

No comments: