Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

They're Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tonight is a sad night at our house. The puppies are gone. We took them to the central shelter and we all cried like their was no tomorrow. When I got home I saw that S'te had posted a comment and said she would take them until they found a home but by then it was to late. I am so sad. That was like loosing a child. They are up for adoption and on the website. I know that GOD will make sure they get a great home with great owners and great kids. I only worked a few hours today which allowed me some time to come home and get some unpacking done before football practice. We have scrimmage against Eastlake tomorrow. I think all will be well. I feel pretty accomplished today. You know with a large family things can get pretty crazy and I now know why I had not been able to sleep and having tons of anxiety over the last year. It's chaos, I can't take it, but eversince I had went in the hospital last September I just felt off. That continued and things spiraled out of control. Well I think this move caused me to refocus. A fresh start to get back to the "Real ME". Right S'te? haha she knows me very well. S'te says I have to many shoes and clothes and that I need to get rid of some, is she right? Well sort of!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I have made it a goal to get rid of everything that I really do not wear or have not worn in the last 12 months. Wow I said it, I wrote it, that felt good. This is my family and I can't let them down. I have come to realize other people can function in certain ways even in chaos, but I have to be me. I have tried to just let things go and say that life is to short to worry about it but for me I worry when things are not done. I know that I will have more peace in my spirit and in my life if things are the way they should be. Anyway gotta go laundry to do

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will feel so much better when it's all done. Sort through and remove. When you have less there to deal with it will be so much easier.

I'm still learning this as well but I have gotten rid of a lot of STUFF!