Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Scrimmage #2

Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My day at work was much the same as yesterday but I do not have to go tomorrow so yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyhow, the scrimmage, the scrimmage, the scrimmage. We played the patriots from alvarado and our team played great, basic football. The other team however was cheating. They were clipping and hitting way after the whistle. Keanu got hit in the back and then a late hit on the sideline about 15 ft from the play of the ball......because this is a scrimmage there are no refs do the coaches blow the whistle. Then I got told to F*&*^^% off by a 13 year old kid, I almost snatched someone else's kid. Then one of thier coaches was smirking and making horrible comments. It was a disgrace to the league. Our team played clean football even though we almost had a fight between coaches and players. They kept there heads inthe game and stayed on pace.....I was very proud of all the boys for not sinking tothat level and I commend our coaches for teaching them good football and not DIRTY FOOTBALL. Well gotta go...........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say you should have snatched him anyway but that's just me.

Anonymous said...

i happy for you that you don't have to go to work on today.

Diane said...

It's so terribly hard to raise good kids when the adults haven't been raised yet!! The role models kinda suck sometimes

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you have to put up with that. I really think that the adults need to grow up and teach the kids some morals.