Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2007

R U Ready for some FOOTBALL? You Betcha'

Last nights home opener was AWESOME! The team played well and I am some what biased about my kid, HE PLAYED GREAT. Keanu had 6 QB sacks, 1 TD and 20 plus tackles and 82 yards rushing. The final score, I thought it was 39-0, it was actually 45-0 per the coaches today at pictures.




As I mentioned it was picture day and we headed off to Vacation Isle, where the pics would be taken at 1130. My nephew Jaleel spent the night with us. I think that probably was a bad idea because now he really wants to play football and his mom said, NO! He will be bcak in 2 weeks and we will work on MOM! As we waited the younger kids went down to the rockas and sand to play. The weather was good and the tide was fairly low. Adrenna's flip flop kept coming off and floating away but thanks to a very brave Jaleel it was saved. He went in the water to go get it. Here are a few photos from our hour at the water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS VERY FUN AND RELAXING AND WELL NEEDED TIME AT THE BEACH...SORRY I MISSED IT

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE FUTURE OF THE NFL