Pages

Monday, August 28, 2006

Pretty relaxed weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Well this wekend was pretty realxed. William came home Friday and we were so happy then he tells us he has to go back out to sea Monday for the week. We went to football practice and came home. Then on saturday we cleaned up and then my friend Barbi came over and helped me unpack some boxes. After that we went to a Luau and had a really good time and came home. Rod and S'te stopped by for a few minutes while they were waiting for Ladaria to finish babysitting. We stayed home on Sunday from church (I know bad huh!!!!!) but we just wanted to be together this weekend.

We are back to a work week and just me again. My work schedule has changed again. I now have to work on Tuesday from 1230 to 430 because the office was getting pretty busy and they needed my nurse practitioner to come in half day. So my Tuesdays off are only half days off now.

My nephew Makkiah is having surgery today so I am waiting on the call for that when it's over.....I guess thats enough babbling for today..........Chat tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: