Pages

Monday, August 21, 2006

Moving is OVER but Murphy's Law visited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the move is over. Rod and S'te I love you guys so much. Thank you for all your help!!!!!!!!!! Anyway here we go. So we moved right? Yah we did and we thought things were going to be ok with the new neighbors. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dog jumps pretty high and my neighbor was "a little grumpy" and said that he was sort of scared about my dog jumping so high. SO we decided to crate her when we were not outside. She can't clear the fence but we wanted no problems. To add insult to injury she had puppies in may and we had 13. All of them except 3 have been adopted. Well in military housing you are allowed 2 pets. I KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were not going to have 5 full grown dogs. SO when I came today I had a violation notice on my door. Mind you my husband is out to sea for a week. GREAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO then I went to the animal shelter to do what I did not want to do but the rescue has a waiting list. They were closed so I have to go back in the morning. OH YAH, to back track a little, this morning I was getting ready to leave to go to the housing office to turn in my key from my other house and then go to work right? Well I go looking for my keys and they were not where they usually are so I decided to go out to the car and there they were in the LOCKED CAR! I called the ship hoping to catch William and hope he could come home really quick before they got underway this morning. Well wrong answer. I ended up calling the roadside assistance for our housing area and they said about 30-45 minutes. I said ok not so bad. Well finally at 10 am they came and off I went, rushing to housing and low and behold they did not even realize that I had a final inspection today. So I just left the keys and told them to send the bill of any to me. WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I scream now? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyhow, we home now and here for a while. School will start and things will get back to normal............I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My GOD IS STILL GOOD AND WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you taken them in yet? I hate to see animals go to the shelter so I would take them until they find homes. Might even know some people out here who would take one or two. Let me know

Marsha said...

They had to go this morning. I cried and the kids too. I will keep going up there to see if they were adopted yet. I miss them so much......