Pages

Monday, September 25, 2006

Football Heroes!!!!!!!!!!

WE WON! YAHHHHHHHHHHH! Keanu and Dj both won there games this weekend. Dj 32-20 and Keanu 36-0. There were so excited. As usual we spend all day at the field but it is well worth it. Keanu went to the Pasta Dinner fundraiser for the team and the rest of us came home. I got rid of one kid and inherited another, my God daughter. Her mom had called while we were at the field and asked could she come over because she had some studying to do. It was fine with me so we had a 3 year old for the weekend. When we got home I began to clean up and do laundry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dj came and asked me if Keanu was coming home and I told him I wasn't sure at that point and he asked well why not? Dj seems to think that Keanu should not go and leave him at home. I tried to explain to him that he leaves Keanu all the time when he goes to skateworld and spends the night out. He did not like my reasoning and then all of a sudden I get a call from Keanu asking to stay over his friends house and I told him it was fine. Dj was not very happy. Now he knows how it feels to get left behind. Tough lesson but well worth it........... On to better things. I had a showdown at the middle school last week because they had moved Dj for the 3rd time in math and I was getting a little frustrated. Apparently the schools do not get state test scores until September and therefore math schedules are tentative. Once I can handle, twice maybe but 3 times come on!!!!!!! Dj had made it to Algebra I as an 8th grader. Great place to be especially because he totally liked the teacher. She is sports buff and uses alot of sports analogies. He actually took notes and did his homeowrk without a grumble. Thats GREAT for him!!!!!!!!!!!! So when he told me they moved him out of the class I was livid, plus I did not even get a note or call or anything. I went to the school and well to make along story short he is back in Algebra I.......I know I said I would update you on Children's Church but I have another meeting on Wednesday with the church as a whole, we'll see if we can grow this ministry to what God would have it to be............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just hope that they can carry that momentum over to the next game against Baja which should not be hard if they prepare and practice hard. But over all they were very good games.

Anonymous said...

thank you the update hope to see another one real soon.

Anonymous said...

You all crack me up!!! You would think that you all don't even live in the same house!!

Glad to hear that the boys won their game. YAHOO!!!

Still waiting to hear about children's ministry.

Anonymous said...

s'te you know just like we do we don't live in the house i just stop by for visits