Pages

Monday, September 25, 2006

Duty day!!!!!!!!!

Well Will has duty today! Boring! I was able to get off work early and go and get the kids. That was very nice. I do not get to do that very often. I went to drop the litle girls off at ACTION at 4pm and home I went, just me and the boys............Let the dogs out, got a cold drink and took a deep breath. Before I knew it, it was time to go because I had been invited to a woman's fellowship at 600pm. I had a wonderful time at the fellowship. Our lesson was so for me and I needed the fellowship. S'te's mom and husband are here to keep her company when Rod leaves this time for a few days and I have the kids. I don't get much company especially from church because I live so much further out from my church family. My best friend and sister S'te is about all the company I get for the most part. Which is fine because she makes my day and we talk about so many different things and yes we have the same, CHILDREN"S CHURCH BATTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The boy's stayed home and I picked up the little girls and they went with me. When I got home the boys had done all there laundry. ALL, not some ALL. Thank you Lord, you heard my prayer............... I am always praying that GOD will allow my children to finally get everything I try to teach them and low and behold it soaked in...............Thank GOD!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey one for me too.....THANK YOU GOD!

Diane said...

I'll quit lurking only because we were mentioned!! Just because we are here doesn't change anything with you and S'te. You don't have to be a stranger and she still has a vehicle LOL Besides which, I'm sure she could use at least 1 (if not several) breaks from me.

S'te spent all day today on laundry too. Must be catching!!

Marsha said...

I know amah. I amnot going to be a stranger. Trust me, I will be over. But with S'te's schedule and mine, it's pretty crazy.....love you guys.....

Anonymous said...

Yeah you have to come over and update me on Children's ministry!!