Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tough Day at the Office!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well today was supposed to be my day off however my provider had to open her schedule to see patients half day because the office was getting overwhelmed. So I went in this morning even though she did not start until 130 because I will not be at work Thursday due to my daughter's middle school orientation. I had to room other providers patients and do walk in labs, it sucked. I am not a floater and today that seemed to be the case. EWWWWWWWWWW! Hated it. When Diane got there it was better because I had my provider, mine, my very own!!!!!!!!!!!!! The walk-in labs continued and they got more and more complicated. With William being gone I have to leave work at 430 so I try to make sure my schedule stays a tad bit under control and half-days are for sick visits only, Right? NOPE nOT AT MY JOB! Someone decided to put an ear cleaning at 415pm, 415, HELLO I LEAVE AT 430...........So I called the patient and quickly asked if she could come in right then and she said yes. So wew!!! Got out at 436. When I got home I had to change cell phones, my new one finally came. I hesitated buying a new but my other one fell in a glass of water thanks to my daughter and I hoped it would dry out, well it did but it would turn on and off and sometimes would not come on at all........and with will being gone I need my phone especially since I drive a great distance to football everyday.

As I am leaving the water guy comes by.......I had been meaning to call and get water service because I spend alot of money buying bottled water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well his package was a really good deal so that took me another 15 minutes. Then off to practice......Came home after practice and actually looked at the house, the kids had barely done anything I had asked and I was heated. Luckily I have been praying for patience and boy did GOD step in......I politely asked everyone to go back and do the things they were supposed to and I completed dinner which Keanu had started earlier today. I was so frustrated but I handled it well.....I cannot wait for school to start!!!!!!!!!!! my house will actually clean.....I know I am a weirdo but I rest so much better knowing everything is in order and we can spend so much more time together when everything is done. I fell so chaotic when everything is everywhere. I do not expect perfection but I do like for the house to be clean and comfortable for my family......

I am a purging fool though.....3 bags S'te 3, I am so good........ :). Well anyhow it's geting late and I have work and a scrimmage to go to so tata for now.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah it sounds like it was a very fun day sorry i could not be there and share it with you, but look on the bright side no work on thursday go in on friday and you don't go back in until tuesday afternoon(holiday weeknd, so smile God loves you and I do too

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, how did the scrimmage go and how did keanu do?

Anonymous said...

YEAH Marsha!!!! You go girl!!! Continue to clean it out and you will feel so much better when you can sit down, look around and it's all done!!