Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Half way there!!!!!!!!!!!


Well we are half way there to Big Will coming home. This is our second deployment in 12 months. Although they say it's just a surge, it's 4 months, that equates to deployment for us. We miss Will a lot. Especially me, OK you dirty mind people not because of that, hahahaha! He is my best friend. He is the one that I can talk to about everything. He listens and we laugh and enjoy life together. We miss you!!!!!Hurry home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! For halfway!!! We are, well, lets just say, not even into our deployment far enough to give a percent.

Nice picture that you have there! You would have some others if you all had called me back before he left.

Marsha said...

haha S'te!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

YEA what she said

Diane said...

They will be back before you know it (well, not really)- you ladies stay busy enough for 5!! Sure wish I had your energy and ambition!!

Anonymous said...

I know that you guys have another day yet, but April Fools Day
hey guess what i'll be home next month