Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Almost moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost moving day!!!!!!!!! We have 2 days until we pick up keys to our NEW NAVY HOUSING!!! I am so not ready. Most things are going to be easy but it just seems overwheling. I think I am being a wimp but moving sucks.....to top it off I can't pick up the truck until Saturday at 11:15.... WHY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then to make things worse William is going out to sea on Monday. So me and the kids will have to put the house together. FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, things will work out. Now to the fall. I so look forward to this time of year, a new start, new schedules and chore lists and most of all new experiences for my children. Adrenna and Keanu will have the newest adventures as they both go off to middle school this year and for once in their little lives they will be apart. Although DJ and Keanu will be at the same school they will live seperate lives......7TH grade and 8th grade.......You know the big fish little fish thing......Adrenna is going to a totally different school...her friends are going there too but it's middle school. Mackenzie and Bailey will be going to the same school as last year. Well enough of me today........I will ramble again in a day or 2......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take a deep breath!!

You will make it through the move - AGAIN!!!

It's not like you haven't done it before!!!