Pages

Monday, November 20, 2006

Wanna Baby Blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys,

I know it's been a while. Just been really busy lately. The kids are on break for Thanksgiving for an entire week. What's up with that? I didn't get a week off. Anyhow William and I have discussed for quite some time about a tubal reversal and having more kids. It used to be ahere at Naval Hospital you had to be less than 33 years old. Well they changed that and you can be up to 40 years old. So I got a referral and spoke with the docotr today and he told me all the ins and outs of the surgery. He said they can do it in about 6-8 months. Which will be good because William won't be back from sea until the first part of November, I think. It's a little scary though. We have had so much freedom over the last few years and it will all go away.

I am also tossing around the school option. I really want to go back to school. I want to run my own restaurant one day and do some large family consulting in the Christian world. However, I do need to have some business classes behind. Not much I can do with a Biology degree and a restaurant. I am praying and asking GOD for the aswer. I know he will answer in due time. But as far as babies, that decision we have made. WIlliam has to get a few tests and then they can schedule the surgery. Get ready S'te, I need a refresher course...................We will be spending Thanksgiving with our favorite family. Rod and S'te. Cook some food, watch some football. Tha's about all for now...........Happy Thanksgiving everybody

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, well, well, this is a big surprise i wish you both tons of luck and hundreds upon thousands of prayers and blessings more so to Will

Anonymous said...

Hey snice you say it's the blues you don't have do it if you don't want too it is really up to you...either way i will support your decision. or am i reading to much into the title?

Anonymous said...

baby, i just read your entry again and as much as you wanted this it soulnds like now that things are more definitive(the referral, surgery date, "no more freedom")your're not sure you want it anymore....

Anonymous said...

It's ok Marsha - he's a man, gotta give him some slack! hehe

She has the blues cause she WANTS a baby Will not because she is going to have a baby!

Marsha in the end it will all work out in God's will and glory. Sometimes our plans are not His plans and vice versa.

Anonymous said...

STE CAN I EVER WIN WITH YOU?????

:-|

Anonymous said...

You know I love you Will :-)

.

Anonymous said...

Well that's good to know :-)