Pages

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

DAY 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SURVIVED

Well day 2 for Will. He is officially on his ship...........we got the schedule for out to sea and it's not too bad I GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't say when or where.

Anyhow, the boys football practice is going well and they are tired.

THE girls are very excited about going on a trip in a couple of weeks. We are going to Julian........ referred by Rod and Ste www.elmoresandiego.blogspot.com Yah Vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well all that is nice but..................Monday night my son went to take shower at around 11pm and the water was cold. The hot water heater went out. Well I decided to be nice to the maintenance in Navy housing and not call that late..hahaha! So I am off on tuesdays and I decided to call in the morning around 9am. Well I went to go and see our new house that we are moving into(thats the next blurt and blabble), anyway. I did not leave until 1pm and still no maintenance guy.....I came back home at 230 still no hot water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we went to football at 430 and still no tech. We went to Denny's after football and stayed until 9pm and got home and still no hot water......Hmmmmm! I called housing again and they said someone came at noon but I was home I would have remembered....they said he re lit the pilot light...I don't think so. So finally at 1015 pm a maintenence guy came and stayed until 11pm and finally hot water. Great no more stinky kids.........Well I must go for now but I will tell you later about our move and the condition of the house we are moving into before the other family moved out..........bye!!!!!!!!


No comments: