Pages

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labor day weekend! Not just BBQ but also the beginning of a new year for most families. School, homeowrk, new friends, open house and lots of fall activities to enjoy. We spent the weekend at a birthday party and a house warming. Friday night, I dropped the boys off at football and ran to the mall to catch some last minute sales. Shirts 9.99 and jeans 24.99, my boys wear grown up sizes now so I found the 50% sale very appealing. I stuck to my guns and everyone got 3 outfits for school and shoes, backpack and supplies. All totaling 325.00 for 5 kids not bad...............

Saturday we went and supported one of my husbands co-workers son's football game and then to my co-workers son's birthday party and then to a housewarming BBQ. Busy, Busy, Busy.......

Monday we just settled in for a new school year.

First day of school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone got up withthe chickens and got dressed and ready to go so when I got up at 515am to get everyone up, to my surprise they were up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who are these kids and where are mine?

Everyone had a good day. I had all the homework though, you know all those parent packets to sign........ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far so good........Things are settling down and the kis aren't up at 4 am anymore. Looks like it's going to be a good year...........I thank GOD everyday for my kids. I have been blessed to have pretty good kids....So pray with and for us this year.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great first day and hope the rest of the year goes great also!!

I hate getting all the parent homework also!!