Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Update on Keanu's finger situation

Well guys, guess what, his finger is broken. It's very slight, right on the edge of the 3rd knuckle on the growth plate. It's almost like a hang nail that you scale down the edge of your finger, just it's inside. He was pretty bummed about it. He had to get a cast and be out of football until his October 13 game. I explained to him that God makes things happen for a reason, but he is still not very happy about. He will still continue to practice and condition like the rest of the team. Pray for me, there is nothing like a kid that really wants to be on the field.........I will put pictures of the cast on later tonight

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor guy. Hope it heals quickly.

Marsha said...

Poor him, Poor me! He wanted to not get it fixed and just wrap it up and get it fixed in 5 weeks when the season ends.............He is driving me nuts about his finger. He says its better now and he can play on saturday..........

Anonymous said...

DON'T FEEL BAD...ITS SOMETHING THAT'S IN US AS MALES....

Anonymous said...

so....what's the update on the hand and the game that's coming up...can he play, will he play, does he want to play....

chel said...

Marsha, Hiya! It's chel from At our house. I haven't checked your blog for a while... truth be told I haven't checked in to mine that much. Anyways, I've been noticing that I've been getting alot of traffic lately and some has been coming from your link. So I thought I'd check in and see how things are going. Sounds like they are pretty busy:-)

Diane said...

I'm sorry to hear about the finger. Looks like the games might be off for an extra day or two anyway.

I wanted to say thanks so much for taking care of my baby and her babies (that includes Rod, LOL).

You have all been added to the Beatty family prayer chain - and that stretches clear across the US. Our prayers are with you ALL!!

Anonymous said...

Marsha, it's time for an update. You need to let Will come home - lol