Pages

Monday, October 30, 2006

6th Grade Camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's been a while since I last updated. Today Adrenna leaves for camp. She is going to Camp Palomar for a week. I thought I would not cry but I did. She had to console me. How funny? We have been very busy the last few weeks. Football, children's church, ACTION. Now football is over for 4 months and we can really move into the holidays. We are going to be doing a play called "the Christmas Believers".

This time of year is always very hard for me. Both of my parents passed away during the holidays. It has been almost 20 years since my dad died and 13 since my mom. I struggle alot. Please pray for me for strength. I hope to surround myself with lots of family(hint hint Elmore's) and friends this holiday season. Well I have to go to work now......................I will update tomorrow, I promise................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY CHILD, BUT BELEIVE ME I WAS NOT CRYING....AS A MATTER OF FACT IWOKE HER JUMPPING ON HER BED SAYING....YOU GOIN TO CAMP, YOU GOIN TO CAMP, YOU GOIN TO CAMP

Diane said...

She'll do well - and absence does make the heart grow fonder :-)

Diane said...

And believe me - there will be lots of prayin' and missin' family going around this Christmas and Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU GUYS GOIGN TO BE DOWN THIS YEAR

Anonymous said...

Hey, you know you are always welcome here, holidays or not! We love you!!!