Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Variety Show 2007










Every year I always have one of my very own, "American Idols". SOmeone is always in the variety show. Dancing, singing playing and instrument or something. Well this year it was Bailey. She and her friend Kristen played the violin, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
We always have a great time and we can always guarantee that Mr Roy will be at his post serving up nachos and licorice and taking your money for the PTA.
Well here they are, old school variety show member, current and future variety show members.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL I THINK THIS IS THE FIRST SHOW THAT I'VE MISSED...SORRY ABOUT THAT BAIELY GIRL...BUT I'M SURE YOU DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bailey!! How come I never know about these things?

Diane said...

Yea!! If you would give some notice . . . others may just be settin' 'round doin' nuttin' and would maybe show up at stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Hey lady! Where have you been?