Pages

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My Sad Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it's day 1! William left yesterday. I cried a little but when we got on the boat and waited around. Then it was time for the visitors to get off the boat. We went down and he stayed for a little bit longer. Then He had to go back. I was ok and then they started the engine and the whistle blew. They began to sail away. I cried my little heart out. I couldn't even stay until they went under the bridge. Afterwards Granpa James took us to breakfast and he needed to do some shopping. Once we got home I had a horrible headache and laid down for a nap. When I go up the boys and Gpa James had cleaned out and washed my car. That made me happy. I sepnt my first night on the couch. I just coul not bring myself to get in that bed, not yet anyway. Well that's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BE STRONG AS I SAID BEFORE THIS THING WILL BE OVER BEFORE IT GETS STARTED GOOD, AND THE NEXT CRUISE I GO ON WILL BE ON A CRUISE SHIP WITH YOU....PROMISE!

Anonymous said...

HUGS Marsha!!! Time will go quickly and before you know it you'll be standing on the pier welcoming him home!

I have a hard time sleeping in the bed when Rod is gone also. I spend MANY MANY nights on the couch, even on duty days. Just somthing about it.