Pages

Monday, April 09, 2007

Week 1 gone bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!

We survived!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding. We are all doing well. I found out on Friday that I am officially a diabetic and I now have to take Glucophage once a day and check my blood sugar once a week. My levels are not extremely bad so I am on the lowest dose. The kids and I had our usual week, practices, games etc. The boys won their game and Bailey had 1 win and 1 loss. Friday night we went to a christian concert given by The Rock Church. It was awesome. The Lord made his presence known and then on Sunday we went to their church service.

It was funny because I think most people went because Ladanian Tomlinson from the Chargers was going to be there. However when he gave his testimony and then left off stage, people stayed. They listened attentively at the message and at the end when the offer of salvation came, tons of people went down. This was not about membership but about Salvation. It was amazing. The funny part is that Keanu thinks that it was revelation for his life. LT said that when he was about 11yo he was playing pop warner football and a bee got in his helmet and stung him and he was out of the game for the rest of the game. Well ironically on thursday Keanu had a bee get stuck in his shoe at practice and it stung him 3 times. He told me see mom, I will be in the NFL. I thought that was hilarious. We were supposed to over Rod and S'te's but by the time I got home and sat down, that was all she wrote. Anyhow, the kids are back at school and the little girls are in intersession and have 6 to 6 program. So we are on our last little trail to summer break. That's it for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GLAD TO HEAR YOUR WEEK WAS FULLING WHILE I WAS GONE. AND I AS FAR AS KEAnu GOES IF A BEE MEANS HE'S GOING TO THE NFL THEN WE'LL BE THERE WITH HIM(THAT IS FUNNY)

Anonymous said...

HEY GUESS WHAT IT JUST HIT ME THAT I'M ON MY LAST DELPLOYMENT...I JUST WENT OUTSIDE AND I SAW THE FIRST SEA ANIMAL I SAW ON MY VERY FIRST DEPLOYMENT.......FLYING FISH! WELL II'M LIKE I GOT MY SIGN....THANK YOU GOD!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you got through your first week complete and in one piece!! And I'm still a little upset that I was stood up. Can you believe that Will?! And THEN she didn't even want to answer the phone.

Does Keanu realize that your head and your foot are not the same thing? Just kidding! Hope he makes it!

Anonymous said...

WELL IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN....NO...NOT CHRISTMAS.... BIRTHDAY TIME! HOWEVER I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CELEBRATE MINE THIS YEAR SIMPLY BECAUSE MY B-DAY WILL BE SKIPPED DUE TO MY LOCATION. SO AS YOU REFLECT ON THAT DAY FOR ME I WILL JUST HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY TO ME.