Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2007

1 Month Down!!!!!!!!!!

As we finish the first month of the new year it brings great joy and sorrow. The great joy is that my family has made it through another year. The great sorrow comes in a couple of different ways. Our Pastor of 12 years is leaving our church. It was a shock and although we will never really know why, we do wish him the best. Also, William's aunt will died in Louisiana. She helped raise him and he took it as always with great strength. He was able to go down there and see alot of his family that he hasn't seen in some 20 years or more. He had a great time despite the reason he went. As for church, being a leader I feel like I have to give our incoming Pastor a chance. It's not going to be easy but I will try. Keanu has been suffering from chest pain and shortness of breath so I took him to the ER, well that was a horrible mess. They say its heartburn, So obviously he is going for more testing. We have a 3 month break from football and it's that time again. This time I am coaching instead of my husband. I am scared to death. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! But it will be fun. William is getting ready for deployment. We are not at all excited about that all. Well thats all for today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! AN UPDATE

Diane said...

We can't questions God's choices. There must be a greater need. "for everything there is a season".

Hope Keanu is ok and I will hear updates occasional when I pm S'te.

Anonymous said...

2Pac man i know now what you meant when you said "it's just me against the world" only my world at this day and time is the Navy and i have had it up my highest foicle of hair on my head with them. Although one month is down and gone it feel like i have 30 more to go...if i can find a job between now and April and they will hold that job for me until i return from deployment then i gone in Oct07.....thank you for letting me vent

Anonymous said...

dear wife i know that you are busy person,doctor,family manager,accountant,mother,friend, and just added recently FOOTBALL COACH.with all of that you should have some time to ......well you know what about to say......smile!