Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Busy, Busy...............

Well as we headline into week 4, the kids and I are extremely busy. The boys have football camp for 2 weeks and that has been late evenings. Bailey has soccer too but a friend of mine and her husbnad have been taking her to her games for me which have been a big help since I have to be where the boys are to coach. I have talked to William several times and that has been nice. Not much else is happening for us. I did go and buy new bunk beds for the girls because the beds they have just are not good in the room they have. I have not had any time to myself but thats ok. I have things around the house pretty set except my room as usual. I will work on that after may 19th when football and soccer are over. Thats all I got for now.......bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY IT'S STILL WORKS....JUST KIDDING! SORRY YOU HAVE NOT HAD THE TIME YOU NEED FOR SELF BUT DO HOPE THAT YOU TAKE IT WHEN THE SPORTS ARE OVER AND RELAX....AND EXHALE! KISSES!!!!

Anonymous said...

Only a few more weeks and then you can breath! Hopefully they go by quickly. If you keep up this pace you may be to busy to make it to the hospital!

Anonymous said...

I DOUBT IF SHE WILL MISS THIS ONE! BUT YOU DO HAVE A POINT!

Anonymous said...

Rod will be gone June 1-20th with only one weekend home during that time. You better be on standby. My Mom won't be here until the 20th either!