Pages

Sunday, July 01, 2007

The new member of our family, Charlie!



OK see I do not like creatures.....................especially lizards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!However, Mackenize will be celebrating her birthday on Wednesday, 4th of July and this is what she wanted. A leopard Gecko.......ewwwwwwwwwwwww! We bought him yesterday and put a habitat together. I have advised her that will not be touching or feeding him or anything. He eats crickets and meal worms..................GROSS.......................Well here's Charlie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kenzie!!

Marsha are you feeling ok?

And BTW I thought you were coming over today? I sat my behind home all day just for you!!

Diane said...

Happy Birthday - BTW - what is the deal with these kids and reptiles!!!! Naner got a hamster for her Bday on Monday!!