Pages

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Mack's big day!


I got a notice fromt he school nurse that Mackenzie had a problem with her vision and needed further evaluation so I made her an appt. When we got there she had to call her NANI.
Then we go inside and I need to fill out paperwork.
Then I found out my appt wasn't until 1230 not 1130, DUH? SO we went to the restaurant across the parking lot.
We went back and we started her exam and here are the pics.




The glasses should arrive in a week or so! She is very excited to be getting them and that makes me happy for her...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NEW HIAR...NEW EYES....NEW ATTITUDE...WELL YOU JUST DO THE THANG LIL MAMA

Diane said...

Glad that the vision thing wasn't anything traumatic!! And just think ~ she won't be able to say "I didn't see it"!!