Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2007

End of Summer














I know it has been a while. I have been experiencing some personal challenges over the last 10 weeks or so. I have come to the conclusion that it is that last week of July and the entire month of August that I lose it, I fall off the truck in regards to my family schedule. Oh well, it's September and I am back on track. With a new school year also comes football. Dj is playing freshman ball at the high school and Keanu is playing his last season with the Tritons. Keanu also has had to change schools. I could not see going to 4 different schools in the morning, so he is now attending school with Adrenna. We also have left our previous place of worship. We now attend The Rock, http://www.therocksandiego.com/. The kids had the privelege to attend summer camp with the church. As you can see they had lots of fun. Keanu was baptized while at camp. Although he had been baptized earlier this year, I know that God touched him personally and he made the statement himself in front of his peers. Dj rededicated his life and so did Adrenna. I am so grateful to God that they were able to have this experience.
















No comments: