Pages

Friday, September 29, 2006

William's San Francisco trip DAY 3!!!!!

It's Friday! I made, but not wothout some struggle. Last night me and the kids had a rough night. Dj forgot his football equipment and therfore could not practice. I had a womens bible study that I really needed to go to. Traffic was horrible. Mackenzie left her backpack at the church. I hope it's still there. I got home and well anyway, not a great day!!!!!! Today I am off which is really nice. I need to go to eh bank and take care of some things. BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the other hand the bible study was great. I do feel better this morning. Sometimes life looks so hard and then my 8 yo comes and gives me a big hug and says " mommy I Love you!" . I told you I would update on Children's Church. Here it is. My first staff training is Oct 14, 2006 in the evening. So far I have 6 people who are interested in teaching and are willing to commit to 6 months. We have a lot of work to do with the church facilities to get all the ages up and running. Painting, safeguarding, childproofing. I know that will be ok though. I feel like MR. Clean, It's a tough job but It will get done. Gotta go now and take a shower so I can get my errands done...........

No comments: