Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I know I know I know!!!! I haven't updated in a while. SO let's see whats happened around our house the last couple of weeks. School has started and everyone is well on their way to wanting a vacation already. hahahahahaha!!!! When the school year started DJ had middle school Algebra and we thought that was great especially since math is a struggle for him. Not to our knowing the school re-evaluated all the kids in this level of math and he was put up to Algebra I which is a high school class and he can get high school credit for it if he completes it with a "C" or better. He was pretty excited about it. This year he likes his math teacher, he says " she understands us mom". She was a basketball coach for girls at a college in Texas and then moved on to teaching after that. She uses alot of sports analogies for the kids and well we are a sports family. Keanu has decided to go back to band which he stopped in 6th grade for whatever crazy reason. He decided to play the Tuba, Tuba, Why Tuba? WE OWN A TRUMPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oH WELL, IF HE'S HAPPY i'M HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! As for the little girls they are doing well as usual , not to many complaints from them. Action team started again and by GOD Mackenzie decided to participate. Can you believe it she doesn't like anything but gymnastics. I am so proud of her though, this was a big leap for her. Adrenna, well you know under pounds of homework and fairing well. No anxiety hives yet so we are all pretty happy for her!!!!!!!!! As for William and I we are well, trying to fight the debt demon, mostly from our previous marriages but we are trying to make progress. We have started a debt snowball and hope to be debt free except for my car which was rather expensive, by next summer 2007. He ia trying to submit his master at arms package and he is just waitng on a couple of things he needs to complete it and it will be sent out. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I have a meeting to day with my Pastor about our children's ministry at church, I hope and pray that all goes well so we can finally get things painted and fixed up for the kids. I gotta for now but I will update tonight on my meeting. Oh yah I have pictures to post on flickr but I need to go pick up the CD from wal mart.....OH YAH DI YOU KNOW WAL MART WILL BE DISCONTINUING LAYAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Something to read finally!

Tete is helping me type so,,,

I may have to come back later to comment more!!