Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007

First Rain







Well it's saturday morning and I have been up since 7am and I have been back and forth from Tierrasanta to Clairmont 4 times already. We are getting ready for the laundry mat. I want to knock all the laundry out at one time. We also have agame at 7pm which we need to be at by 5pm so we are on the move. The one day I did not want rain and it rains. I love the rain but hate to have to be out in it running around. Well enjoy our morning pics:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to be the rain but understand not wanting to be out in it. Hope you had a good day.

Anonymous said...

THIS HAS REALLY BEEN THE FIRST SET OF CLOSE UP PICTURES THAT I'VE SEEN OF THE KIDS......MAN THEY HAVE GROWN UP ALOT IN ONLY 6MOS TIME...ANDPEOPLE ASK WHY I DON'T WANT TO MAKE E6 GET OUT AT 14YRS VS DOING THE LAST 6 AND RETIRE.