Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

I know it's late but I started this Saturday night and wanted just the right words. So here it is my finish. Most people who know me never think that William is my second marriage and I am his. God placed him in my life 10 years ago, well a little longer but married for 10. He has loved me and I have loved him. But most of all he has been a great dad. Even when things get hard he is there, and let me tell you we have seen hard. But somehow in God's divine planhere we are. I could not have prayed for a better father for my children from my first marriage. He plays with them and coaches. He is there, when his schedule permits, to see them get awards and there when they are sick. He loves them for who they are and never has once tried to hurt them. He has a heart of GOLD. The day he walked into my life I knew he was the one. I will honor and love him for the rest of our God given days together. William we love you. FYI he is gone out to sea for this great day!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Would never have guessed!!

We had Father's Day, Destini's Birthday, and a Karate Tourney all in one day!! A great family day and we were definately Blessed to be able to be here for it all!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Will!!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU S'TE