Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Thankgsgiving!!!!!!!!!

Well I hope all of our friend and family had a great turkey day. We did. We spent it with our favorite family, The Elmore's!!!! We got over there about 9am on Thursday and I got to cooking. S'te sat and watched(smile) then finally she made her green bean casserole. I love to cook so it made not a bit of difference. William on the other hand was just waiting for the football game to come on. We all ate and the kids played until they were just plum tuckered out. We stayed pretty late and then we had to go home because I had to work for 4 hours on Friday and then we went back and stayed late again. It was great. Well anyway, as the weekend winded down we had church and Christmas play rehearsals and house cleaning to do. Monday came all to quick, especially with the fact that Wiliam will be gone until around Dec 22. Sucks huh? I have to get all ready for Christmas alone. It really seems not alot like Christmas anymore. I tried to hype myself for the Holiday stuff until I found out that he would be gone so long and it just hanged it for me. I suppose that I shouldn't look at it that way but I am human and it sucks. Mackenzie is having some seperation anxiety. From headaches to "my tummy hurts", to cough, cough, she has a problem everytime he gets ready to leave. He had duty today so for us his underway started today instead of tomorrow. Although the month will go by fast because we are so busy, I still miss him here. We have a football banquet on Dec 5th that I just got called about, a parade that the football team is in, rehearsals at the church, training of rchildren's ministry, several Action presentations, bible study, christmas shopping and a partridge in a pear tree. It seems like it never gets quiet for the kids. I just drive. I did however make an neurology follow up for myself on Dec 5th in the am. I have some questions about my hemiplegic migraines. As you can see I really have to rely on God for strength to get through it all. I Will tell you about parent teacher conferences tomorrow.......Goodnight

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah, hah, S'te i"m first....oh yeah thank you for my jacket

Anonymous said...

Your welcome Will. Glad to be of help.

Marsha sorry that I sat and watched, I was pretty wiped out, as I know you understand. I'm just barely getting back into things. Angie's service is being scheduled for next week so it will all go again I'm sure.

I was glad that you all came and spent the two days with us. It was nice to be surrounded by family :-)

Marsha said...

S'te you know I was kidding. I love to cook for anyone who will eat. I am coming to get my wooden spoons though I MISS THEM ;) Love you Girl

Anonymous said...

YA'LL WANNA TRADE ME AND ROD WOULD HAPPY TO STAY HOME AND LET YOU GUYS REST FOR A WHILE......PLEEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEE!