Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2012 Year in review!

As we end 2012 I am so thankful for the Victories and Trials this year has brought. The plan "I" had is definately not the plan GOd has for our family or for me individually. We have been in Texas for over a year now and we are finally just beginning to settle in. Its been different with school schedules, work schedules and plenty of hurdles along the way. I am learning to sit and be still even when its hard. I am learning to get through watching my children move on to lives of their own. I am learning that in order to live a life that glorifies God in each season, I must take some sticky notes off my wall and understand the seasons of my life. I am learning that everything is not a right now moment, except a clean house.....lol! Sorry folks, God is still working on me in this area and my obsession with CLEAN. We finally took a full family vacation to Atlanta this year and spent time with family. We had a blast. Well to catch up on the family: William: Still in California for now working and searching for jobs here in Dallas Marsha: Breathing.....writing my testimony, finally joined a womans small group at church and loving it, crocheting...not sure if I really like it, reading all I can about adoption, PINTREST JUNKIE. Darrell: He is in the US ARMY now. He left September 25th and will graduate on December 7th 2012 and will head to Virginia for a few months of school. I am so proud of him. Chloe: She is in the US ARMY. She graduates bootcamp January 17th and will also head to Virginia for school for a few months. Keanu: In the ARMY now and will graduate January 24th and will go to Georgia for school till the end of May. Adrenna: Wow time flies. She is a senior at CHHS in Cedar Hill and will graduate in June 2013. SHe will attend either U of Texas at Arlington and study NUrsing or attend Arkansas State int he fall. Bailey: She is in the 10th grade and plays varsity softball. She is doing great and is expecting to have alot of recruiting opportunities this spring. She is also the football manager for 2013/2014 football season Mackenzie: Well my little drama queen is taking her talent to the stage in the spring production of "Grace" a gsopel remake of Grease. I am very proud of the strides she is making. With 2013 right around the corner the praying and goal setting is in full effect and we pray our friends adn family are doing the same for 2013.

No comments: