Pages

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Flowers for me!!!!!!

Well, I wish I had a camera that would actually upload to my computer, which by the way is dead. I took the kids to the pool at the rec by our house last night for 1 hour which felt like alot longer but they had a blast. See I need a CAMERA! Then today William sent me flowers for Mother's Day. It made my day. Especially since i have no adult contact except at work and thats just work stuff, no relaxing or kicking back. S'te HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just trying to get through the day. Home is good but I feel just overwhelmed by kids stuff. End of the year stuff, pictures, yearbooks and high school orientation and football and cheer for the fall. Not that all that is bad don't get me wrong. But it all seems to come so fast. Even though that stuff doesn't start until July 24th, it still seems like its coming quickly. But I am ready for S'te to go to have the baby. I am waiting for the call. YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well thats all I got today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know my house is always open for adult conversation. You've been to busy for me though - pout. One of these days you'll have some time in your schedule for me.

I wish your camera worked as well. Yeah to Will for getting you flowers even when he's floating on the water. Good job Will!