Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

IVF Appt

I went today to see the Infertility Docs at NTC and things went well. I discussed the IVF procedure with the doctor. I have to have a Hysteroscopy. I usually have no problem with any procedure but just the thought of it just freaks me out. See Creepy huh?
I have to also get more blood drawn. During the blood cycle I have to take Clomid which is a HORMONE DRUG. They also gave me Prenatal Vitamins and Folate. These pills made me sick when I was pregnant so I wonder if I will be sick and I am not pregnant. I also have Ativan to take the day of the procedure and Doxycycline to take day before, day of and day after. Then Motrin for pain. Looks like alot of drugs to me. It will all be worth it in the end but man, this is alot of work. I Thank God for the 5 natural children I have. Because if I had an infertility issue I probably would never have had kids because my meds and procedures are a drop in the bucket compared to what normal infertile couples have to go through. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that it all went well. I was a little confused the first time I read it and then telling me that you had an appt to get "the procedure" done. I was thinking you were talking about the IVF and wondered how you "got the goods" from Will!!

Anonymous said...

THAT WOULD BE A TRICK

Marsha said...

Well S'te no I did not have Willship it. Now I have another blood test and then it's just a waiting game till early next year......then hopefully babies