Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another busy season!

We are in full swing again of busy sports and dance and gymnastics. Along the way I had to take a long look at my work situation and decide whether to stay where I am or to move onward and upward. Staying home and working is not my cup of tea so I work outside the home, but somedays my job makes me want to stay home. Anyway, I am pleased to say that God has blessed with a great opportunity in the way of a great new job that is more $$$$$$$$$ but with the ability to grow within the company. I am so grateful to God. Thank you, Lord. I start April 28th and I am so glad. The biggest thing I must get used to is wearing real clothes....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!.Anyway here are some pics of the last 2 weeks events........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

time to get your game faces on....WHAT TIME IS IT?........GAME TIME!

Diane said...

Such a wonderful happy family, even tho' Dad isn't able to be home right now. It takes special women to maintain a home and family while their men are out there protectiong our freedoms. God Bless you all!!

Anonymous said...

and may God bless you too because words of encouragment like you offer goes a very long way and i have not the words to express my appreciation for that, so i will say.... THANK YOU!