Pages

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Keanu's Finger








His finger is out of a cast and he's back on the playing field. The team has made it to the playoffs. Yah!!!!!!!!!!! We won our playoff game today against Imperial Beach. We play Los Toros Bulls next saturday at Mt Miguel High School at 6pm. It should be a great battle.
This game played onthe 20th cinched our road to the playoffs against Imperial Beach. Then we were supposed to play South Bay but the Firestorm came along and that game was cancelled. So we played them again today. We played at Hoover and beat them again. We're on our way to the Qbowl if we win next week. Good Luck Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was just doing a google search on Los Toros Bulls and I happened to find this page. I was the announcer at this game the other night and Keanu played a great game. I called his name a lot. I was also glad to see that a childhood friend, Coach Marco Orozco was out there as well. My name is Skip and I am a jr. pee wee coach for Los Toros. Take care