Pages

Friday, March 02, 2007

William will be home in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know shoot me. I haven't updated in a while. Not much has been going on. Football is up and kicking and basketball will be to, very soon. So I will probably be gray by the time CHristmas comes around again. Nah! Just kidding. I don't think I would know what to do with myself if I had absolutely nothing to do. As the deployment for William approaches, so many thoughts and feelings arise. I feel anxious and scared, tearful and sad, freaked and then irritated with the fact that he has to go. Crazy huh? Me and the kids will survive, we always do but, IT STINKS. The kids are starting to show some signs of dad leaving. A few behavior quirks that are new and some teary eyes just because. Then there is work for me and school for them. All stressful at times but we manage. I know that William has his own stuff to think about but I just need a giant HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway told ya. not much here so back at ya..................

1 comment:

Diane said...

So here is a big hug for you.

The Lord will make sure that all is as He has planned. All thru my wierd and convoluted life - I have always believed that. And it has always held true!!

another hug to come back to any time you feel you need it.